This is a very simple message. No hype or hard sell. But PLEASE do respond quickly…
I wish to create a partnership of three – four people to work on a project, which I will co-ordinate, to achieve our agreed financial goals. To be absolutly clear, I am not making any charge for this: I’m looking for skills, not money.
The benefits of working in a team that has clear objectives, a detailed plan and is properly managed are:
- You will be more focussed because you have a commitment to the team, not just yourself
- You will have people to call on for advice, brainstorming and joint decision-making
- You will always know what your task should be – no more wondering what to do next
- The combined resources of the team mean that everything gets done faster, and more professionally – meaning you start seeing an income sooner
Although you won’t get 100% of the profits, the business will be significantly larger than anything you could achieve alone, so your total income will almost certainly be significantly larger, as well as being available much, much sooner.
As a partner, you will be entitled to 20% – 30% of the profits of the business, depending on the number of team members and their make-up. You will also be required to share the costs involved (to be agreed beforehand – but it will not be more than a few $100. You should be experienced enough to be able to judge what this might entail.).
The nature of the project that we will work on is something we will brainstorm and agree upon. However, I do have a very specific business in mind which we will discuss and consider as one option.
Note that this is NOT a training or mentoring program! Every member of the team must be able to contribute fully from the start (although there is no doubt we will all learn from each other).
To be eligible, you must:
- Be reasonably experienced in internet marketing – probably been involved for a minimum of 6 months, likely rather more – and are able to perform most of the basic tasks of an internet marketer
- Be intelligent, competent, business focussed, positive, motivated and a team player
- Be available to start pretty much immediately and have at least 15 hours per week available to work exclusively on this project
- Have at least one very strong skill or competency that you can bring to the project
- Be able to share the (small) costs involved in setting up the project
- Be honest and ethical and overflowing with integrity
- Be able to tolerate (and preferably also dispense) a slightly twisted and sometimes obscure humour
We will all agree our short-term, medium term and long-term financial goals for this project, but it is important to gather momentum quickly and hit the short-term goals in a short space of time. That is why it is critical for everyone to make this their prime (preferably ONLY) project for an agreed period.
In the first instance, please contact me via my help desk at
And provide the following information:
- Your current circumstances
- Your education and past work/business experience (briefly please! No detailed CVs)
- Your experience in internet marketing….
- How long you have been ‘online’
- What sites have you built
- What products you have developed (if any)
- What specific skills you have (technical, copywriting, product development, writing, traffic generation (how) etc.)
- The one thing are you exceptionally good at?
- How many hours per week you will be able to devote to this project (must be 15 minimum)
- Confirmation that you would be available to start immediately
- What time zone are you in and what hours you would be available for team meetings
- Telephone number
- A gmail email address (create one if you’ve not got one!)
P.S. You may be asking why I’m doing this.
Basically, it is because I agree with all the reasons I gave at the beginning about working as a team.
I spend a lot of my time working with a major client with whom everything I do is as part of a team: and most of the time I am a project manager/team leader. We get things done and everything is better as a result of the team work.
So it makes a huge amount of sense for me to apply my team leader and project management skills to what I do in internet marketing to achieve greater and faster success for me, and to help a few people along the way.
BTW – I have a very collaborative style of project management, so if you feel you’re a leader yourself, that’s perfect! Most of the people I deal with also lead projects as well: it’s a very networked organization.
P.P.S. If you don’t know me from Adam, I’m Alex – not Adam. So that’s fixed that problem. There is also plenty about me on this blog and more than you could ever want to know on the “About Alex” tab.